PicLab photo editing and collage app runs on Android OS devices.
- Load the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet. The Play Store is located in the App Drawer
- Search for PicLab using the Search box
- The first result should be PicLab – Photo Editor – select
- Click Install – to trigger the PicLab App download for Android
- The device will notify once the app has installed.
- Your App is now installed and you can run it, ready to start taking photos, edit them and use the typography tools .
To install via a browser:
- In your browser go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apperto.piclabapp&hl=en which will take you direct to the Google Play Store and PicLab – Photo Editor app page
- Your device should be displayed (and any other connected Android device)
- Choose the device to install on
- Click Install again which triggers the PicLab App download for Android.
- You should notice the download processing on the device, with a status on the top left of the screen.
- Once the installation is complete you are ready to use all the great editing, text, collage and artwork features of PicLab PicLab – Photo Editor app.